Joshua and Rachel Holz are opening a fun new adventure in Oshkosh, mini-golf with a bright twist! Glow in the Park is an indoor mini-golf course planning to open in July next to Steins on S. Koeller Street in Oshkosh.
Date night or family outing, the venue will be fun for all ages and we are super excited! We can expect a greenspace filled with blacklights, glow-in-the-dark features, and fluorescent eye candy.
The bright golf balls will make it nearly impossible to lose them on the golf course! Start planning the ultimate outfit for your outing and prepare your fluorescent attire of green, pink, orange, and yellow. With an indoor venue, we can enjoy glow golf year-round!
Other glowing miniature golf courses in Wisconsin include Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan and a jungle-themed course at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
As the details are flushed out we will update this article. Here is what we know now!
- Golf groups will be groups of 2-5 people
- Walk-ins are welcome but tee times can also be reserved online (and recommended especially on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays)
- $10 / person for one round of mini-golf (18 Holes)
- $3 / per person for a mini-game
Glow in the Park
- Glow in the Park, 300 S Koeller Street, Oshkosh