Do you love our community? Are you a self-starter and willing to try new things? Do you enjoy exploring? Do you like to help others? Meeting new people? Are you already a cheerleader for Go Oshkosh Kids?
Go Oshkosh Kids, a sister site of Go Valley Kids, is growing rapidly and we are looking to build a team with diverse parenting perspectives. Stay-at-home parents, working parents, single parents, co-parenting parents, grandparents, parents of color, LGTBQ+ parents, adoptive parents, foster parents, parent supporters — all parenting points of view are welcome and needed! Help us build communities in the fastest growing family resource in Northeast Wisconsin.
- Calendar & Event Research
- Technical Writers
- Storytelling Writers
- Editorial Writers
- Project-Based Graphic Design
- Project-Based Website Development
Working with Go Oshkosh Kids
- Photo and bio in all of your work that links to your blog, professional page, or social media accounts.
- Contributors to three or more projects featured on our team page.
- Opportunity to grow and learn.
- Project-based compensation. Compensation is per article/project and rates vary.
- Prior published work not required but
- SEO experience helpful but not required.
- Able to work with our tools for collaboration, for example, Google Docs, Zoom, email.
- Able to meet deadlines and work with minimal direction.
- Attend team meetings in person or via Zoom.
Has access to a computer, smartphone, and reliable Internet. Able to work independently and remotely.
Hours & Compensation
Positions are very flexible, with the opportunity to grow. These are contract positions. The contractor is responsible for the payment of all federal, state, and/or local taxes with respect to the services you perform as an independent contractor. Go Valley Kids will not treat contractors as employees for any purpose.
Apply here or email email@example.com with questions!