We’re so excited to share our newest adventure with you! As part of our partnership with The Women’s Fund of Oshkosh, Go Oshkosh Kids will be bringing you Let’s Talk! — an interactive monthly podcast to connect with local experts that will help us to tackle some of the biggest challenges in parenting. We’ll share tools to help start conversations with our kids that strengthens our relationships while navigating tricky topics like smart internet use, body image, friendships, relationships, and more.
Here’s How This Will Work!
First, subscribe and listen: Let’s Talk!
Then, let us know what you’re thinking about our topic.
Next, fill out our short poll with any questions or situations that have come up for your family. We’ll take the most common questions to our guests.
Do you have a child with a question or input about the topic? Take a short video and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the podcast airs, we will schedule a live Q&A session with our guests. We would love for you to drop in with the questions you took away from the podcast discussion or your unique family situation.
Our first episode will be released in January and will focus on internet safety. We’ll have a discussion with folks from Oshkosh Police Department and Collaborative Wellness about how to be safe online and we can help our kids to create healthy habits with all forms of media. We will follow up the episode with that live Q&A featuring a panel of local parents and questions from you!
- Online Safety
- Body Positivity & Winter Wellness
- Friendship & Relationships
- Literacy (Read Across America)
Support our Podcasts: Let’s Talk!
- Tell your friends!
- Share Let’s Talk on social media
- Fill out and share our brief form to let us know what you’re thinking about
- Want to be on an upcoming parent panel? Sign up here!
- If you are a business that supports families, you can help bring these important conversations to area families by sponsoring episodes of Let’s Talk!
We’re looking forward to connecting with you in this new way!