This park is one of our favorites! Tucked in a quiet neighborhood, South Park is a beautiful hidden gem in Oshkosh and is perfect for playing dry or wet. Kiddos of all abilities can also explore the inclusive playground equipment.
Hot summer day? No problem! The kiddos can splash around and get wet at the FREE splash pad!
If they still have energy left, they can relax by the gorgeous pond and drop a pole in the water for a little fishing.
South Park really offers an activity for all members of your family.
South Park, Oshkosh
- 659 W South Park Ave, Oshkosh
- Hours: 6 am to 11 pm
- Pets Allowed: Oshkosh parks allow leashed dogs on trails only.
- Bathrooms: Seasonal
- Parking: Two Parking Lots
- Open to the public
- Playground equipment, Splash Pad, Fishing and more
- 2 Separate Playgrounds
- Free Splash Pad (open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Beautiful, relaxing pond ( Fishing Allowed)
- Photo Opportunities
- 5 Rentable Shelters
- Horseshoe Pits
- Tennis Courts
Nearby Coffee & Ice Cream
- Caramel Crisp, 200 City Center D, Oshkosh
Delicious gourmet popcorn, coffee, smoothies, and gift shop. Check out their famous gourmet cookies, baked fresh daily. So delish!
- Leon’s Frozen Custard, 121 W Murdock Ave, Oshkosh
- Ardy & Eds Drive In, 2413 South Main Street, Oshkosh
Nearby Things to Do
- Settlers Mill Golf & Games, 3025 S. Washburn St, Oshkosh
- Menominee Park, 520 Pratt Trail, Oshkosh
- Paine Art Center and Gardens, 1410 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh