Ahoy, Me Hearties! This Oshkosh neighborhood mini-park is a true hidden gem. Bauman Park is located along the western bank of the Fox River at the mouth of Sawyer Creek at the end of Fillmore and Buchanan Avenues. Right along the water, this park offers beautiful scenery to stop and enjoy.
Ever wanted to play in a pirate ship and become a buccaneer? Now you can! Make sure to check out the sunken treasure hunt! Amenities include a playground area with equipment, a picnic shelter, a baseball field, and a large open space.
Do you have a fishing license? Then bring your fishing pole and enjoy fishing off the beautiful shoreline.
Bauman Park, Oshkosh
- 1000 Bauman St, Oshkosh
- Park Hours are 7 am to 10 pm
- Leashed Pets Allowed
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Street Parking Only
- Open to the public
- Off-shore fishing access
- Baseball Field
- Beautiful photo opportunities
- Small Open Pavillion
- Large open space to run or play ball
- Playground equipment including a large pirate ship and climbing and swings
Nearby Coffee and Ice Cream
- Leon’s Frozen Custard, 121 W Murdock Ave, Oshkosh
- Ardy & Eds Drive-In, 2413 South Main Street, Oshkosh
Other Nearby Things to Do in Oshkosh
- Settlers Mill Golf & Games, 3025 S. Washburn St, Oshkosh
- Glow In The Park 300 S Koeller St STE B, Oshkosh, WI 54902
- Menominee Park, 520 Pratt Trail, Oshkosh
- Paine Art Center and Gardens, 1410 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh