Whether Halloween is your favorite holiday or you can never get enough of Christmas light shows, these home Halloween light shows are a fun family tradition in the making and also an opportunity to support our community. Put on the pajamas, grab the popcorn, and make sure to check out one of these fun light shows and outdoor Halloween decorations before they turn red and green!
Other Halloween Events and Activities Around the Oshkosh Area
- 2022 Halloween Activities In and Around Oshkosh
- Oshkosh Area Trunk or Treat Events
- FREE Drive-Thru Haunted House – Haunted Hallow, Weyauwega
- Confirmed Oshkosh and Winnebago County Trick or Treat Times for 2022
Oshkosh Halloween Light Shows
- Kramerica Park, 1160 Laager Ln, Oshkosh
- What to Expect: Updated show for 2022! Approximately a 20-minute projection mapping show will entertain your Halloween senses. Tune into 89.7 FM to follow along with this Spooktacular Celebration. If you enjoyed the show, there is a Venmo set up for donations from Halloween through Christmas. Proceeds from the donations will be donated to a local non-profit. 2022 season starts the first week of October, the show runs from 7 – 9 pm Monday through Thursday and 7 – 10 pm on Friday through Sunday.
Main Street Lights, Hortonville
- Main Street Lights, 258 E. Main St., Hortonville
- What to Expect: Expected to open in early October 2022; watch Facebook for updates.
Fisher Light Show, Omro
- Fisher Light Show, 5211 Drake Ct, Omro (NEW address, moved from Berlin)
- Hours of Operation: October 1 – 31, 2022, Monday – Thursday: dusk – 9 pm, Friday – Sunday: dusk – 10 pm
- What to Expect: 10,000 lights and counting set to music. New props and songs for the 2021 Halloween season! There will be two songs each in October, November, and December and they will change with the months. Listen for a special Packer song (Go Pack Go) on Packer game days. Tune to 89.7 FM for music. Watch their Facebook page for updates.
Other Decorated Halloween Houses from previous years
Thanks to our awesome Facebook friends, here are some more recommendations!
- Delaware St, Oshkosh: On the south end towards 20th Ave that has their whole front yard done really neat every year.
- Parkwood Dr, Oshkosh: Near the country USA grounds. You walk around a path in their yard, moving figurines, a wooded area, a little cornfield area, smoke, and lights. Very neat! They have a spot for cash donations.
Let us know in the comments or by emailing email@example.com if you have a home or know one that should be added to our list!
5 thoughts on “Don’t Miss These Halloween Light Shows in Oshkosh!”
1400 block of Ontario st spooky yard with haunted window nightly at dusk.
Great trick or treating in the whole neighborhood as well
Nothing on Delaware or Parkwood this year. There’s one on18th st that was pretty good that isn’t on the list.
Oh yeah and the link to see 8+ more doesn’t work either
Thanks for letting us know! Here is the link!