Spring is here and so is mom’s special day! Celebrate by spending time with her at an area event, by dining on delicious eats from around Oshkosh!
Things to Do on Mother’s Day!
Paine Art Center & Gardens
- Sunday, May 8, 2022 from 9 am – 4 pm
- FREE admission to celebrate Mother’s Day to the gardens and mansion to view florals and the Ubuhle Women: Beadwork and the Art of Independence exhibition.
- No reservations required.
- Paine Art Center & Gardens, 1410 Algoma Boulevard, Oshkosh
On the Loos Cruises
- Sunday Funday Cruise on Mother’s Day at 1 pm
- Departs the Oshkosh River Walk near The Ground Round Restaurant
- Adults $35, Children $15
- 2-hour ride.
- On the Loos Cruises, 1 N. Main Street, Oshkosh
Bergstrom-Mahler Museum of Glass
- Sunday, May 8, 2022 from 1 pm – 4:30 pm
- FREE admission to the museum for the whole family to view a beautiful collection of paperweights, contemporary and Germanic glass, and more.
- Bergstrom-Mahler Museum of Glass, 165 N. Park Avenue, Neenah
- Saturday, May 7 & Sunday, May 8, 2022 from 9 am – 5 pm
- Mother’s Day at the Gardens: Celebrate the mother in your life with an outing to Bookworm Gardens! Birds will be chirping, flowers will be blooming, stories will be read, and memories will be made. After you explore the beauty of spring at the Gardens, moms get to choose a Bookworm-inspired gift to take home (while supplies last).
- FREE admission for moms!
- Pre-registration pricing: Sheboygan Co residents $8/person, all others $10/person
- At-the-door pricing (as capacity permits): Sheboygan Co residents $10/person, all others $12/person
- Bookworm Gardens, 1415 Campus Drive, Sheboygan
Oshkosh Area Mother’s Day Brunches & Buffets
- Sunday, May 8, 2022 from 10 am – 3 pm
- Brunch: offerings include plated dishes like Santa Fe breakfast burrito, avocado toast, mushroom and goat cheese omelet, pumpkin bread french toast, grilled Brussels sprouts and quinoa, 430 burger, and more.
- Bar 430, 430 N. Main Street, Oshkosh, (920) 230-1114
- Sunday, May 8, 2022 from 10 am – 2 pm
- Mom’s Day Brunch Menu: duck confit benedict, Denver omelet, bread pudding french toast, vegetable quiche, 12oz prime rib, crab cake stuffed haddock, mac & cheese, Wagner Market sausage & cheese hash, and Becket’s breakfast burger.
- Reservations required
- Becket’s, 2 Jackson Street, Oshkosh
Ground Round at River’s Edge
- Sunday, May 8, 2022 from 9 am – 9 pm
- Brunch Menu, 9 am-2 pm: Specials include strawberry waffles, very berry pound cake french toast, and cinnamon swirl pancakes.
- Dinner Menu 4 pm – 9 pm: Specials include lemon garlic shrimp, Char-grilled ribeye, strawberry chicken salad, and pan-seared mahi-mahi.
- Reservations encouraged
- Ground Round at River’s Edge, 1 N. Main Street, Oshkosh
- Sunday, May 8 2022 from 8 am – 4 pm
- Mothers Day Brunch Buffet: Cheddar-bacon strata, Wisconsin cheesy scrambled eggs, plain scrambled eggs, smoked bacon, sausage, chicken parmesan, country-style bbq ribs, spiral baked ham, baked cod with seafood alfredo sauce, roast turkey with natural gravy, burgundy beef tips, garlic mashed potatoes, hash browns, fresh vegetables, homemade salads, fresh fruit, a variety of breads, homemade desserts.
- Adults $24.99, Kids 6-10 $16.99, Kids 3-5 $10.99, under 3 FREE
- Mineshaft Oshkosh, 2041 South Koeller Street, Oshkosh
Other Ways to Celebrate with Mom
Keep Mother’s Day low stress and affordable by keeping the day simple. Spend a sweet day with your favorite people with these low-key ideas.
- Take a long walk on one of these 10 Oshkosh Area Family-Friendly Trails.
- Have a sweet treat from Ardy and Ed’s!
- Take a little drive to explore and bird-watch at Horicon Marsh.
- Pack a picnic and head to a park! Here are parks with rubberized playgrounds to avoid spring mud.
- Visit Menominee Park!