Spring brings a few things to mind: surprise snowstorms, wind, mud, first peeks of color pushing up in gardens and woods, and sweet little baby animals! At every age, our kids have loved a chance to pet or hold baby animals.
There are a few spots around the Oshkosh area that allow visitors to come to the farm to take in the adorable sights and sounds of new life in the barn. Wooly lambs to quacky little ducks, Kelley’s Farmstead has so many animals fresh to the world.
PS… Kelly’s Farmstand is also a fun place in the Fall! Read More: Spend a Fun Fall Day at Kelley’s Farmstead in Fond du Lac
What Animals are at Kelley’s Farmstead Baby Animal Barn?
When is the Baby Animal Barn Open?
- Friday, April 1, 2022: 9 am – 2 pm
- Saturday, April 2 – Sunday, April 3, 2022: 9 am – 4 pm
- Friday, April 8, 2022: 9 am – 2 pm
- Saturday, April 10 – Sunday, April 11, 2022: 9 am – 4 pm
- Friday, April 15 – Saturday, April 16, 2022: 9 am – 4 pm
- Friday, April 22, 2022: 9 am – 2 pm
- Saturday, April 23 – Sunday, April 24, 2022: 9 am – 4 pm
- Friday, April 29, 2022: 9 am – 2 pm
- Saturday, April 30 – Sunday, May 1, 2022: 9 – 4 pm
Good To Know Before You Go!
- Admission: $8 per person over 2 years old
- Cash or credit card accepted
- Tickets purchased at farm
- Wear boots! Parking area can be muddy.
- Wear warm layers if the weather is chilly.
- No strollers, pacifiers, food, or drinks allowed in the barn.
- Handwashing stations must be used before and after your time in the barn.
- Kelley’s Farmstead cannot guarantee that you’ll be able to hold every animal—baby animal safety and comfort come first.
- The barn is wheelchair accessible.
- No smoking, vaping, or pets allowed anywhere on the farm.
Kelley Country Creamery, located next door, is a perfect ice cream stop before or after your visit! Family-owned shop on a dairy farmstead making ice cream in a rotating selection of original flavors.
Kelley’s Farmstead, N4149 Kelley Road, Fond du Lac