Nothing puts you into a fall festive mood in Wisconsin quite like the cooler temps and big bright orange pumpkins! Sunny Acres Farm located in Oshkosh, is a perfect destination spot for fall festive fun with your family. As soon as you pull in prepare to be greeted with an abundant flock of friendly chickens, roosters, goats, and even pigs!
The farm is open 7 days a week, rain or shine, September and October Only. Purchase fresh vegetables, pumpkins, and mums while you visit. They are available at the farm stand near the entrance. You can shop your own pumpkin with convenience and ease right by the entrance as well.
Due to Covid, they will not be having any attractions or “pick your own” pumpkins in the field.
- Location: 4759 County Road GG, Oshkosh
- 2021 Season: September 1 through October 31, 2021
- Admission: FREE
- Hours: Open 10 am – 6 pm, 7 days a week
- Farm Fresh Produce: Pumpkins and vegetables available
- Things to Do:
- Greet and feed many animals – kittens, goats, pigs, chickens, bunnies, chicks, and more!
- Pick-your-own pumpkin (not in the field)
- Portable toilet facilities & parking available on site
- Dress for the weather — bring boots for mud, rain gear if needed, and layers.
- Bug spray may be needed – Mosquitos are in full effect
- Babywearing is your friend.
- Bring wipes or hand sanitizer, best to clean your hands after touching the animals.
- A & W Restaurant, 6088 Harbour View, Winneconne
- Just a 3-minute drive from The Sunny Acres Farm
- Enjoy a rootbeer float, hot cheese curds, ice cream, and more!
*Note: The Sunny Acres Farm is looking for some employee help this year. If you are interested, please call Jerry at 920-582-7146 if interested!