This Town of Algoma neighborhood park is perfect for everyone! An absolutely impressive playground for adults and kids of all ages! Conveniently located along Highways 41 and 21, adjacent to the City of Oshkosh’s west side. This new park offers amazing playground equipment-which includes a fun zipline for kids, walking trails, workout stations, benches, for relaxing and enjoying nature, tennis or pickleball court, and a basketball court. Need a spot to bring or eat lunch? Enjoy a large covered pavilion that is available on a first come first serve basis for any/special occasions.
Jones Park has over 90 new trees of 16 different species and also two pollinator gardens. This is a huge perk to the bees and other nectar-consuming insects. Pollinator gardens support and maintain pollinators by supplying food in the form of pollen and nectar that will ensure that animals stay in the area to keep pollinating our crops for continued fruit and vegetable production. How cool is that?! Great teamwork!
Don’t forget to visit in the winter! Jones Park offers a fun, small snow hill for your sledding adventures!
- Town of Algoma
- Park Hours are 7 am to 10 pm
- Leashed Pets Allowed – Doggy Bag Station onsite for clean up
- Bathrooms: Seasonal (porta-potty)
- Parking Lot ( handicap Accessible)
- Open to the public
- Zipline for kids
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Equipment Available
- Walking Trail Loop
- Pavillion rentals
- Large open space to run or play ball
- Playground equipment including swings and climbing features
- Tentative Water Drinking Fountain
- Snow-covered hill for sledding
Nearby Coffee and Ice Cream
- Culvers, 2270 Westowne Ave, Oshkosh, WI 54904
- Delicious ice cream (many varieties) and lunch/dinner ideas.