Are you looking for things to do with your favorite person to celebrate on Father’s Day? You’re in the right spot! We’ve got ten fun ideas and a bonus day trip suggestion for your family this Father’s Day weekend. No matter how you choose to spend this day, we hope your family has a relaxing and fun day creating new memories.
Ideas for Father’s Day in Oshkosh!
- Mineshaft Oshkosh – Serving up a Father’s Day Brunch from 8 am – 3 pm that includes strata, scrambled eggs, french toast, biscuits & gravy, bacon, sausage, mashed potatoes, BBQ baked chicken, pork ribs, tenderloin beef tips, chicken parmesan and more. Have a blast playing games before or after Brunch!
- Menominee Zoo – A truly budget-friendly option! Stroll the free zoo and enjoy an afternoon picnic!
- Pollock Community Water Park – Dads swim free for Father’s Day!
- Be an Ice Cream Connoisseur – Find out if Kelley’s Creamery has the best ice cream in Wisconsin!
- Fondy Aquapark – Have a blast on and in the water with paddle boat and kayak rentals and the fun inflatables.
- Eat Breakfast on the Farm! – Enjoy a farm-cooked breakfast and morning of fun at an area family farm to celebrate Dad and Dairy Month!
- Have a Drive-in Diner – Take Dad out for burgers, fries, and a sweet treat at Ardy and Ed’s!
- Take a Family Walk or Bike Ride – There are great trails to explore in and around Oshkosh, try a new spot this weekend with Dad!
- Pack a Picnic and Head to a Park – Try one of our favorites for an afternoon of adventure!
- Does Dad Love History? – Head to the Military Veterans Museum and Education Center, admission is free for everyone!
- Bonus! Day Trip Idea! – Go birding and exploring at Horicon Marsh.